Will the Japanese series Asobi Asobase Season 2 ever return to the screen or not?
Asobi Asobase is a Japanese surrealist humorous manga series which was written and illustrated by Rin Suzukawa. The series was directed by Seiji Kishi and produced by Sho Tanaka, Shigeki Yamada and their team.
The first season of Asobi Asobase aired from July 8 to September 23, 2018 with a total number of 12 episodes lasting 22 to 24 minutes.
The the animated series revolves around three classmates Hanako, Olivia and Kasumi who are in their second year at a girls’ college. All are members of the Pastimers Club. The club has very enigmatic goals, normally consisting of so-called “hobbies” that the girls imagine.
Asobi Asobase Season 2: Release Date
The first season of Asobi Asobase aired from July 8 to September 23, 2018. After that, a special Original Video Animation (OVA) episode was released on December 26, 2018.
However, there has been no statement from the producers since then. But, that doesn’t mean that a second season of “Asobi Asobase” won’t be made. They have plenty of time to do a sequel.
We believe the second season of Asobi Asobase will be released in 2022.
Asobi Asobase Season 2: Voice Casting
There are no statements on the cast of “Asobi Asobase Season 2”, but it will surely remain the same with a few changes.
- Hanako Honda voiced by Hina Kino (Hanako is an extremely energetic and wealthy classmate of Kasumi and Olivia, training them both at her own pace by playing weird games at school. Besides her childish nature, she is presented as a very intelligent girl in her academics. Although she has no interest in sports, she has a natural athletic talent)
- Olivia was voiced by Rika Nagae (Olivia is Kasumi and Hanako’s classmate who claims to be an American transfer student, besides she was only born in Japan with foreign parents. Thus, she pretends to speak in Japanese broken to keep his image while gradually improving in Japanese)
- Kasumi Nomura voiced by Konomi Kohara (Kasumi is Hanako and Olivia’s girlfriend who doesn’t like playing games due to her sister’s continuous teasing when she was young. She is very bad at English and an extremely androphobic girl)
- Chisato Higuchi voiced by Ryoko Maekawa (Chisato is a teacher who was blackmailed into becoming the Pastimers Club advisor)
- Maeda is voiced by Ryotaro Okiayu (Maeda is the butler of Hanako’s family. He is able to shoot laser beams as he is probed by aliens. Maeda can build or procure items by order of Hanako)
- President of the Student Council expressed by Honoka Inoue (member of the Pastimers Club)
- Oka voiced by Mae Kanazawa (leader of a research club)
- Aguri Mato voiced by Megumi Toda (Oka’s teammate)
- Tsugumi Aozora voiced by Aoi Yuki (a female classmate)
- Sainan voiced by Yasunori Masutani (language teacher at school)
- Takayanagi voiced by Mitsuki Saika (guidance counselor)
- Kentaro Honda voiced by Eishin Fudemaru (Hanako’s brother)
- Ani Olivia not voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa (Olivia’s brother)
Asobi Asobase Season 2: Intrigue
There are no official plot statements for Asobi Asobase Season 2. But we assume that the second season will start from the end of the first season and present us with an interesting new comedy with these three Hanako friends, Olivia and Kasumi.
Doom Patrol Season 3 – When is it planned to be released? Get the details with us.
How did viewers rate the series?
Asobi Asobase received a positive response from the public and he got 7.2 out of 10 by IMDb, 4.8 out of 5 by Crunchy Roll, 91% by Just Watch and 4 out of 5 by My Anime List.
Where to watch Asobi Asobase Season 2?
While waiting for the release of Season 2 of Asobi Asobase, you can watch its first season streaming online on Netflix. You can also watch Asobi Asobase on Crunchy Roll.
Latest updates on Star Girl Season 2 you should know. Take a look at all the details.
Everything has been shared with you using this article. Hope you learn that you are searching and searching hard. Yet you have an unanswered doubt so connect freely with us. We will surely provide you the details about it.